SATURDAY 25th JUNE 2022
Luke 2, 41-51:
“His Mother kept all these things in her heart”.
Today, on the feast of the Heart of Mary, we direct the gaze of our heart to that Immaculate Heart.
It occurs to me that the Heart of Mary
* is like a beautiful coffer where the treasure of the Gospel of Jesus is best kept,
* it is also like an incandescent forge where we best set ourselves on fire to love God and others,
* it is like a bow that fires us as if we were an arrow proclaiming the message of Jesus,
* it is an inner cloister where we find silence and calm to internalize the Word of God and to meet with Him,
* it is an open balcony from where we lovingly contemplate all people to bring them good news,
* it is also the quiet lap of a mother where we rest and dream in peace.
May she keep you in her Heart and from her Heart also launch you to proclaim the Word.
Good day to you.
Antonio Sanjuan Cmf