SATURDAY 17th JUNE 2023
Luke 2, 41-51:
“His Mother kept all this in her Heart”.
Today, on the feast of the Heart of Mary, we direct the gaze of our heart to that Immaculate Heart.
It occurs to me that the Heart of Mary:
* is like a beautiful chest where the treasure of the Gospel of Jesus is best kept,
* it is also like an ardent forge where we can best set ourselves on fire to love God and others,
* it is like a bow that shoots us as if we were an arrow announcing the message of Jesus,
* it is an inner cloister where we find silence and calm to interiorise the Word of God and to meet with Him,
* it is an open balcony from where we lovingly contemplate all people to bring them good news,
* it is also the quiet lap of a mother where we rest and dream in peace.
May she keep you in her Heart and from her Heart also launch you to proclaim the Word.
Good day to you.
Antonio Sanjuan Cmf